Our experts took the time to understand these new laws…so you don’t have to.
On January 1, 2021, multiple new employment laws came into effect both federally and locally that impact ALL Colorado businesses.
We understand these laws are complex and constantly evolving. It can be confusing to know what applies to your business and what steps you need to take to avoid any legal issues. However, the risk of not being in compliance with these new laws includes potential fines and penalties that could put the business at risk long-term.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear:
- The new employment laws and what they mean for your business:
- The Healthy Families and Workplaces Act (HFWA)
- The Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEW)
- The Public Health Emergency Whistleblower Law (PHEW)
- And more…
- What steps you can take to mitigate risk and minimize your chance of inflicting significant damage to your business
- Updates and learnings we’ve had since these new laws have been launched
- Jordan Conley, President, Obsidian HR