Every Colorado business was impacted by complicated new employment laws in 2021 — and 2022 is continuing the trend.
The average small business owner spends $12,000 a year dealing with compliance issues. During this webinar, you’ll get an update on existing and upcoming employment laws and the steps you need to take before the year is over to make sure you’re mitigating risk and staying compliant.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
- What steps you need to take to ensure end-of-year compliance with laws, such as:
- Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act
- Healthy Families and Workplaces Act
- Family and Medical Leave updates
- The Colorado Secure Savings Program
- What upcoming local and federal laws you need to prepare for in 2022
- How benefits are changing or should change as a result of COVID-19
- And get access to an end-of-year compliance checklist to help you mitigate risk and prepare for the new year
- Jordan Conley, President, Obsidian HR